Emma has been running and developing training sessions for intermediate riders on a weekly basis since July 2014. In addition to group training sessions, she has been developing and delivering training programs since early 2015. Emma currently works with a small number of athletes, developing training programs that fit with their other commitments and help them achieve their goals.
What we’re about at Fushion Cycle Coaching
The services offered by Fusion Cycle Coaching prepare you for wherever your cycling journey goes. Tell us your goals, and we will provide the structure and motivation for training. Although we have developed a reputation for hard training sessions, this is tempered by empathy for what life throws at you. We understand that our clients are everyday people who need to balance training with other life commitments. Our focused training sessions will help you get the most out of your available time.
You’ll benefit from our comprehensive approach, including skills development, active recovery and nutrition to support your workouts. This is backed by a good understanding of coaching principles, ability to extract key messages from data, and a drive for continuous improvement.
Our clients are our priority, and we value feedback. We also don’t take ourselves too seriously and believe that you should enjoy the journey.
Our range of services is tailored to meet what our clients need, and is continually evolving. Services include:
• Group training – intervals on Tuesday morning, skills on Wednesday morning (full details on the Fusion Cycle Coaching website).
• Training plans – available for purchase from the Training Peaks website, training plans provide a complete program to target a specific event or area of development. These are a very cost-effective option for those who are happy to review their own data and adjust the training plan to meet their schedule.
• Training programs – customised training, with or without feedback, for those who have special schedule requirements or seek to optimise training outcomes.
• Social hills rides – approximately once per month, details published via the Fusion Cycle Coaching Facebook page.
• Knowledge-sharing workshops – including nutrition, data analysis, and other topics as requested. Details published via the Fusion Cycle Coaching Facebook page.
• Occasional training camps.