E MATT UPTON TRAINING
Matt rides for the Arbitrage Racing Masters team. He has achieved success nationally on the NRS stage as well as riding internationally at the Tour de East Java and Tour de Thailand. He has 15 years of racing experience and he is here to help you reach your goals.
What we’re about
Entering the world of bike riding as a more serious form of recreation or sport can sometimes be overwhelming and intimidating and seem expensive with all the products and equipment on offer. It’s also difficult to identify the myriad of riding opportunities that are on offer in Perth and the group most suitable to you. We will provide you with expert advice across all areas of cycling and cycling ability. Including beginner to elite level. We will help get you started with advice on where to go to buy your first bike, getting a correct bike set up and the essential equipment and gear you need.
We can offer personal training sessions from an experienced coach and fitness trainer and an elite level cyclist who has competed in national and international racing events. The service is available to both female and male clients and those who wish to improve their knowledge about cycling or improve your fitness.
• Preparation for an event, including transporting bike and basic bike maintenance
• Information to suit individual on when and where to ride in Perth for enjoyment and fitness
• Expert advice and consultancy on getting started on your bike – including bike selection and set up
• Correct technique and skills for hill climbing and cornering and group riding
• Bike coaching – beginner through to advanced (personal or small group)
$70 per hour for personal/individual training
$100 per hour for groups of 2-3
Larger groups on request
M: 0416 149 533