Melissa has diverse and extensive background in cycling and fitness training and is passionate about promoting cycling as a form of recreation, exercise and fitness and viable form of transport. This means knowing the right equipment, the best times and places to ride, safety, confidence and how to ride in a group. Sometimes it means just learning how to ride with cleats! Learning to ride more efficiently and comfortably means you will enjoy your ride and be more likely to ride more often! Training can be arranged for individual or small groups at safe and convenient locations. This is usually Kings Park, Perry Lakes or southern venues depending on locality.
• Qualified and experienced coach and instructor across all disciplines from introductory to elite
• Specific advice and training for women and children.
• Introductory lessons for individuals and small groups that focus on skills, confidence, safety and enjoyment.
• Fitness and goal orientated coaching and training available
• Individual, small group, team and corporate groups
• Level 1 Cycling Australia Accredited Coach
• Senior First Aid, WWC, Level 1 Strength & Conditioning
• Certificate 111 and 1V Fitness and Les Mills Qualified
• Bachelor of Arts (Social Science)
• Member, Cycling Australia Womens Commission
T 0403 953 162
E [email protected]