Womens Academy of Triathlon is a women’s only company providing a wide variety of fully coached sessions. It is highly organised, fun, low cost triathlon and fitness coaching for women of all ages and abilities.
WAT was established by Vicki Delves in 2001. Vicki has a Bachelor of Education with 17 years experience as a physical education teacher and currently works for the Education Department as a Principal Consultant of Online Curriculum and is also a lecturer in Physical Education at Edith Cowan University.
The Women’s Academy of Triathlon has run more womens only courses than any other organisation.
- Over 2,500 women have signed up to do WAT courses over the period of time.
- Eighty women have done more than five courses
- Fifty women have done more than ten courses
- Thirty women have done more than twelve courses.
- Fifty women competed in the Busselton Half Ironman 2010
- Sixteen women competed in the Busselton Ironman 2010
- Women of ages, sizes and abilites have done the WAT course.
- Youngest to complete the course is 17 years of age and the eldest is 75 years of age
The WAT has a great sense of community and Breast Cancer Care WA (formerly Breast Cancer Foundation WA) is the charity of choice for the Academy.
Over 30 breast cancer survivors have completed the course and the charity continues to be a major focus of the Academy.
The following cycling based coaching is available
- Private Cycle Coaching
- Hills Cycling Courses
- Triathlon Courses
For more information, vist the WAT website or telephone Vicki on 0409 746 839.