FOR PEACE OF MIND CYCLING COVER
Third Party Liability
For any injury you cause to someone else or damage you cause to their property, you’ll just need to pay the first $1,000 and we’ll take care of the process.
Expenses not recoverable from another source such as Medicare for things like dental, orthodontic, physiotherapy and even acupuncture as long as you provide a reference from a qualified medical practitioner.
If you’re injured on your bike or can’t work after an accident, we’ll pay up to 80% of your weekly earnings for up to 52 weeks.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
We’re advocating and lobbying to improve bike riding conditions and infrastructure. United our voices are more powerful.
Bicycling Western Australia hosts some of Western Australia’s most popular cycling events. Members receive discounted entry to all of our events. A great way to save money and get involved in the cycling community. Check out our next event HERE
Maurice Blackburn, our legal partner, offer all members a free initial consultation. They can provide legal advice on such matters as:
- Recovering costs from a third-party
- What to do if someone is taking action against you
- Claiming through the motor vehicle Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance with the Insurance Commission of Western Australia.
MEMBER DISCOUNT SITE
Access to member discount site including offers for movie tickets, theme parks, attractions, experiences and more (coming soon).
BWA member since June 2015
“Bike riding is life changing. After suffering a neck injury that left me with phrenic nerve paralysis to my right lung causing loss up to 50 per cent of my lung capacity, riding gave me the ability to exercise at a level I can maintain. I have been able to get to a fitness level above what I was before my injury. I even completed the 2017 3 Dams Challenge!”
BWA member since June 2012
“Riding is meditation and stress relief rolled up in one. Good for the soul and keeps you fit – a perfect way to start the day.”
BWA member since June 2010
“After a one off Ride2Work Day challenge about five years ago, I decided that the 9km journey to the city was quite ‘do-able’ on a regular basis. After a couple of days I was hooked and I have commuted every day since.”
- Benefits include: Personal and third party liability insurance, legal advice from Maurice Blackburn, discounted BWA events entry and access to member benefits portal.
Individual Membership (Concession)
- Benefits include: Personal and third party liability insurance, legal advice from Maurice Blackburn, discounted BWA events entry and access to member benefits portal. Must provide valid Centrelink concession card.
Family 2 Membership
- Full membership benefits for a couple or a parent and child (till 21 years or 25 if a full-time student), under one roof.
Family 3+ Membership
- Full membership benefits for everyone in the family living under one roof. Includes all children (till 21 years or 25 if a full-time student).