Affiliate membership is only available to those riders who hold a current Cycling Australia Racing License.
Cost: $104 (incl GST)
Please note: Only riders who own a Cycling Australia Racing Licence are eligible.
Affiliate Bicycling Western Australia membership includes
- Discounted entry into Bicycling Western Australia events.
- Members only fortnightly e-news.
- The ability to help get more people riding more often.
Affiliate Bicycling Western Australia membership DOES NOT include
- Australia’s premium 24/7 rider insurance, nor any other insurance offered by Bicycling Western Australia (upgrade to a standard membership to take up this option)
- the right to vote or speak at the Annual or General Meetings of the organisation, nor have the right to hold office or inspect the organisations records (in accordance with section 7biii of the constitution).
How to become a Bicycling Western Australia Affiliate member
- Download and fill out the form Bicycling Western Australia Affiliate Membership
- Get a copy of proof of your current Cycling Australia Racing Licence (eg. your receipt and licence card)
- Send both the form and proof of Licence into the Bicycling Western Australia office by:
Email: [email protected] or
Post: PO Box 1183, WEST LEEDERVILLE WA 6901
- Once we confirm your membership we will send you a receipt by e-mail and your membership card will be sent by post.
Acceptable Cycling Australia Licenses
Only the following Cycling Australia Racing Licenses are acceptable:
|Racing License Type|
|Open (Elite & U23)|
|Junior (U17 / 15)|
For more information on Cycling Australia Racing Licenses please visit the CycleSport WA website.